Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Compare Prices of 10k Yellow Gold Diamond and Garnet Heart-Shaped Earrings (.08 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Free Shipping

10k Yellow Gold Diamond and Garnet Heart-Shaped Earrings (.08 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)  
Buy 10k Yellow Gold Diamond and Garnet Heart-Shaped Earrings (.08 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Low Price Today & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping Limit Time Offer! at Amazon.com

Available : In Stock.

Customer Review : ( all customer review )
10k Yellow Gold Diamond and Garnet Heart-Shaped Earrings (.08 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Features Free Shipping
  • 2 garnet, 14 diamond
  • Minimum diamond color is J; Minimum diamond clarity is I3
  • Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
  • The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.

Amazon.com
$83.00 (New)
Usually ships in 24 hours


FREE with Super Saver Shipping By Amazon.com

engagement ring designers Riccar Vacuum Cleaners Condor Knife

No comments:

Post a Comment