Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cheap Deals on 10k White Gold Round Diamond Cluster Earrings (1/2 cttw, IJ Color, I2-I3 Clarity) FREE with Super Saver Shipping

10k White Gold Round Diamond Cluster Earrings (1/2 cttw, IJ Color, I2-I3 Clarity)  
Best Buy 10k White Gold Round Diamond Cluster Earrings (1/2 cttw, IJ Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Save Price Today & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping Limit Time Offer! at Amazon.com

Available : In Stock.

Customer Review : ( all customer review )
10k White Gold Round Diamond Cluster Earrings (1/2 cttw, IJ Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Specification FREE with Super Saver Shipping
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds
  • Each stud has 8 round diamonds in the center & 18 round diamonds around the frame
  • I-J Color
  • I2-I3 Clarity

Amazon.com
$219.00 (New)
Usually ships in 24 hours


FREE with Super Saver Shipping By Amazon.com

magic chef stove

No comments:

Post a Comment