Saturday, September 17, 2011

Compare Prices of 10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK , I2-I3) Free Shipping

10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK , I2-I3)  
Buy 10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK , I2-I3) Save Price Today & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping Limit Time Offer! at Amazon.com

Available : In Stock.

Customer Review : ( all customer review )
10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK , I2-I3) Specification FREE with Super Saver Shipping
  • Mounting : White-Gold
  • Diamond Weight : 0.1 tw.
  • Color : J-K
  • Clarity :I1-I2
  • Backs: post-with-friction-back

SuperJeweler
$49.95 (New)
Usually ships in 24 hours


FREE with Super Saver Shipping By Amazon.com

mother necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment